Thursday 27 June 2013

Bead Hoarders Blog Hop




If you fancy having a reason to use up those beads 
you've been clinging onto 
and making excuses not to use 

The idea is to use up beads from your own stash that 
you've been squirrelling away for whatever reason. 

I've signed up
 and am using it as an opportunity  to use up
the freebie beads I've been accumulating for some time. 

You know the little complementary bags you sometimes get 
from lovely companies to thank you for your order. 












  The pretty mini bead soup mix , as you can see, is from 
Jilly Beads as are the headpins.
(What a useful freebie!)

The rest of the bags are from Little Crafty Beaders  
as a gift when I subscribed to Bead Magazine
some time ago. 

This blog hop is just the impetus I need to 
use up some of these hoarded freebies. 

Check back on July 20th to see what I made,
and what everybody else has created with their secret hoarded 
stash! 


2 comments:

  1. Look forward to seeing what you do with those freebies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever idea! I'm looking forward to seeing what you make!

    ReplyDelete