Sunday 29 August 2010

Beading Basics - Tool Kit

My much used and loved sparkly tool kit.

Tools are one of  the first things to buy on your beading adventure.
I admit that I did buy these because of the colour of the case, but the tools inside are superb.

I wondered at first quite what I would use tweezers and a scoop for but as you advance through beading projects these items do come in handy.

 The tools that you will need to start out with;

Round nose pliers



Chain nose (sometimes called Snipe nose) pliers


Flat nose pliers

Wire cuttters


This set, as you can see from the branding on the tools,  comes from Spoilt Rotten Beads and is great value for money at £18.95

The sparkly finish is wonderfully subtle and equally fab!  

Sparkle magpies click on the link below to get yours:
http://www.spoiltrottenbeads.co.uk/exclusive-spoilt-rotten-beads-professional-jewellery-making-tool-kit-2164-p.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment